At Green Mountain Creamery, our product is made from the finest ingredients with no artificial colors, preservatives, additives, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. We make it right here in the Green Mountain State with rBST free Vermont milk!
We are presently looking to hire a full time Warehouse Supervisor for both 1st and 2nd shift. The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing product inventory as well as coordinating/managing outbound/inbound freight.
- Ensures inventory is adequately rotated and ensures adequate levels are available to meet production and outbound shipping needs.
- Directly trains, manages, evaluates and supports warehouse personnel.
- Ensures proper use of pallet tags, bill of ladings and other related shipping documents.
- Maintains maintenance and safety programs.
- Enforces all safety and quality standards.
- Provides data-driven input regarding supplier incidents, concerns and corrective actions.
- Prior experience in a warehouse role performing shipping, receiving and inventory duties.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work and influence others across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems-SAP experience a plus.
- Must be able to work alternate shifts when necessary to meet work goals and objectives.
*Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Short-term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- And of course free Yogurt!