We are a growing company, looking for great team members to help in our busy warehouse. Forklift experience is preferred, but we are willing to train highly motivated workers with a great work history. Various shifts are available.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pull orders packaging, raw material and ingredients, as per production schedule and place same in the relevant demarcated areas.
- Pull orders of finished goods as per load out sheets and load on trailer in sequential order as per load sheet
- Review available products by code date, both visible and on inventory sheet, to assure proper rotation of product.
- Insure all products for processing are assembled in staging area and insure proper code dates and rotation.
- Visually check all products in staging areas for proper codes, labels, short fills, missing cartons, leakers.
- Make necessary adjustments to loads as required
- Prepare any necessary add/cut sheet for oncoming shift
- * Maintain food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner.
- Report violations of food safety program to supervisor/manager
- Ensure all programs are being upheld and documentation is current
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience operating a reach lift/pallet jack in fast-paced environment.
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Write simple correspondence and complete manufacturing documentation completely.
- Effectively present information to other employees.
Medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K Match from date of hire. Company basic life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance. Paid time off.