Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-well muffin tin with cooking spray.
Whisk corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
Whisk egg, Green Mountain Creamery Plain Greek Yogurt, oil and water in a medium bowl until smooth.
Add the flour mixture to the yogurt mixture and stir until just moistened. Add corn and bacon and stir to combine. Transfer the mixture to the prepared muffin tin, dividing evenly among the wells. Bake until golden and cooked through and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 26 to 28 minutes.
Let cool at l5 minutes before turning out of the pan onto a wire cooling rack. Serve warm.
- 1 cup GMC Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup corn meal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or organic canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled