Whisk garlic, lime juice, Green Mountain Creamery Greek yogurt, mango chutney, curry powder and salt in a large bowl. Add chicken thighs, and turn to coat with the yogurt marinade. Cover, or transfer to a re-sealable bag if desired. Refrigerate 2 to 8 hours.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
Arrange chicken thighs on the prepared baking sheet, skin side up. Discard the marinade. Transfer the chicken to the oven and allow to roast until cooked through, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Serve with lime wedges and cilantro if using.
- 1/2 cup Green Mountain Creamery Plain Greek yogurt, 0% or 5% fat
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced (about 3 tablespoons) plus 8 lime wedges for serving
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney, such as Major Grey’s
- 3 tablespoons curry powder, hot or mild
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, about 3 ¼ pounds
- chopped cilantro for garnish, if desired