Stir 1/4 cup juice and gelatin in a measuring cup and set aside to bloom.
Meanwhile stir the remaining 2 tablespoons apple juice, sugar and blueberries in a medium saucepan. Set over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer, stirring often. Cook until the blueberries burst, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and add gelatin mixture. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool. To speed cooling, set the saucepan in a bowl of ice water and stir until just room temperature.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric beater until smooth and creamy. Add Greek Yogurt, a little at a time and beat until completely incorporated. Beat in whipped cream. Set aside 1 tablespoon blueberry mixture for swirling on top of the pie. Add the remaining blueberry mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat until no streaks remain. Scrape into the pie crust, do not overfill. Drizzle the reserved 1 tablespoon blueberry and swirl decoratively with the tip of a knife.
Refrigerate 4 hours to firm up. Slice into 8 servings and serve with additional whipped cream and blueberries if desired.
- 1 cup Green Mountain Creamery Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup blueberries, plus more for serving if desired
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, whipped, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 9-ounce 10-inch purchased graham cracker pie crust