Cashew, Yogurt and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
To soak cashews:
Rinse the nuts and then place them in a bowl and cover with water by 1-inch. Stir in the salt and allow to soak for about 6 hours or overnight. Drain before using.
Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth.
Serve as a dip with veggies, crackers or pita chips, or as a sandwich spread.
Lisa Cassell Arms
- 1/2 cup Green Mountain Creamery Greek Yogurt, Plain 0% fat
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup canned chickpeas
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
MORE RECIPES WE THINK YOU'LL LIKE