Fit a large saucepan or pot with a steamer basket, and fill with water up to the bottom of the steamer. Bring to a boil, add potatoes and cook until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Make sure that the water doesn’t boil away. Spread the potatoes out over a baking sheet to cool to room temperature.
Whisk Green Mountain Creamery Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar (if using), salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, eggs, celery and onion and toss together until the potatoes are completely coated in the dressing.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish decoratively with red bell pepper, olives and parsley if using. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- 1 cup plain Green Mountain Creamery Greek yogurt, preferably 5% fat
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 ½ to 2 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped celery hearts
- ¼ cup minced white onion
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup drained sliced ripe black olives
- chopped parsley for garnish, optional